Monday, July 2, 2012

Tuesday Taurus by Pretty & Polished Swatches

Hello Lovely Ladies,

I hope you all had a great weekend. Today I have Tuesday Taurus by Pretty & Polishes to show you. It was a limited edition nail polish released by Pretty & Polished for her birthday. I absolutely had to get it since I’m a Taurus too 
J

Tuesday Taurus is a sheer sky blue base with golden shimmer. It contains a lot of tiny pink glitter as well as medium purple, large pink, silver, blue and green glitter. I would recommend layering this polish over the base of the similar color. I used OPI I Don’t Give a Rotterdam.

tuesday taurus pretty polished swatches and review

pretty and polished tuesday taurus limited edition nail polish swatches and review

tuesday taurus pretty and polished nail polish

LE tuesday taurus pretty polished nail polish

No comments:

Post a Comment