Monday, July 30, 2012

Sally Hansen Pacific Blue

Happy Monday Lovely Ladies,

Today I have a gorgeous Sally Hansen polish to show you. Pacific Blue is a bright, almost neon blue crème. The color is adorable. I like to use it for both mani and pedi, especially during summer time.

The application is easy, although the formula is on the thicker side. I think it will get even thicker with time (common for many SH polishes). 2 coats are enough for the full opacity. Durability is great (no chipping for 5 days).

If you don’t have Sally Hansen polishes where you live, you can find some dupes from other brands. Pacific Blue is a close dupe for Nails Inc. “Baker Street” and Sephora “Myrtille” ( you can check the swatches here).


sally hansen pacific blue nail polish

sally hansen pacific blue nail polish swatches and review

3 comments:

  1. I have this one and I love it. I've had to add polish thinner to it quite a few times though ;oP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NailNarcotics,

      yes, I noticed the same thing too. I guess this is true for all the Xtreme wear polishes. I have other ones and they tend to get thick very fast.

      Delete